Re: GraphQL-RDF implementation, schema generation and common ground

Hi Hem,

> Does the group have an up to date list of GraphQL-RDF solutions, libraries, services etc? If not where can we start collating this information?

We have a W3C GitHub repo where we are collecting things:
https://github.com/w3c/graphql-rdf/blob/master/docs/resources.md

Feel free to send a PR if anything is missing from that list.

> It would be good to start some analysis across the various GraphQL-RDF schema generation approaches to find common ground and divergence.

+1
Having a call might be a good first step to initiate this effort?

As mentioned on Twitter, I don’t have sufficient bandwidth at the moment to pull this effort on my own.
I’m however happy to help anyone who would have more time to pull this.

Kind regards,
Ruben Taelman