Re: NXT design for memory barriers and buffer mapping.

Hey Markus,

This is correct, NXT defers building the native API command buffer until
queue submit. There are pros and cons to it. Examples pros are being able
to work around more bugs, and have more flexibility in the implementation,
cons that it could increase latency (for VR).

Cheers,

Corentin