Re: Legal Notice in Individual SKOS Glossaries Missing

Hi,
Le vendredi 03 août 2007 à 16:03 +0200, Sina K. Heshmati a écrit :
> A few glossaries that are made available [2] by the W3C Glossary and Dictionary Project [3] in SKOS format have been selected to serve as samples to demonstrate
> how the plugin aggregates content from external sources.
>
> As a result, the content from an external source may be presented in pages with
> Apache copyright statement. Therefore, we need to make sure that the right legal
> notice is associated with the aggregated content. To that end, I was wondering
> if a project committer could add an explicit legal notice to SKOS glossaries [2],
> so that we'll be able to refer to those resources in our source code.

I have added the following notice to most glossaries in the W3C
glossary:

<rdf:Description rdf:about="">
  <dc:rights xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Legal/2002/copyright-documents-20021231" />
</rdf:Description>

There is once instance where the license terms refer to a different URI
(the one for the HTTP spec), and one for which the licensing terms are
undefined (and for which I didn't set any value).

Hope this helps,

Dom