Re: AgID implementation of ORG

Phil,

Thanks and thanks very much to Antonio for the implementation report.

I don't know what the technical problems with using the validator were,
though the full data does exceed the current (arbitrary) 5Mb limit.

I can confirm from manual checking that this appears to be a conformant
use of the ORG ontology.

Dave