Fixing March 21 minutes

From: James McKinney <james@opennorth.ca>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 14:10:21 -0400
Cc: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Can anyone help fix the Scribe problems in last week's minutes? e.g.:

"Scribe problem: the name 'gld' does not match any of the 71 active names"
"Scribe problem: the name 'danbri' does not match any of the 71 active names"

I don't have access to the control panel at http://www.w3.org/2009/CommonScribe/panel/ I am also unable to run CommonScribe locally, as it seems to expect files in one of the following paths, but has no documentation as to what ought to be at those paths.

/usr/local/cvs.w3.org/WWW/
$HOME/cvs/cvs.w3.org/WWW/
$COMMONSCRIBE/cvs.w3.org/WWW/

I could alternatively edit the HTML of the minutes directly, but I don't think I have access to that, either.

Thanks,

James