Last call comment disposition pages: DCAT, Data Cube and Best Practices

From: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:29:06 +0000
To: W3C public GLD WG WG <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Following our meeting, I've created draft Last Call comment pages for DCAT and Data Cube. [1] [2]  Editors, feel free to adjust them as you like.

I've also put links to them in the "Status of deliverables" table on our main page, so you can find them again. [3]

I've created one for Best Practices too, while I was at it, [4] but since BP isn't in last call yet, I didn't put the link in the table on the main page (just in the BP Timetable page).

Bernadette, let me know if you'd like another for tracking FPWD comments for BP (which I don't think it required but may be helpful?)

Cheers,

   Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group

[1]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/DCAT_LC_comments
[2]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Data_Cube_LC_comments
[3]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Main_Page
[4]  http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/BP_LC_comments