Re: Request for pre-review of Linked Data Glossary

Hi,

there's a duplicate entry for the term "Resource" (no. 77 and 84). I
suggest resolving this by dropping the definition under the number 84,
which is too restrictive (cf. definition of "resource" in RDF 1.1 Concepts:
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf11-concepts/#resources-and-statements).

The entry for "descriptor resource" (no. 28) isn't very clear. Is it meant
to describe "resource representation"?

Best,

Jindrich

--