Re: W3C GLD WG meeting Thursday 14-March-2013 NOTE TIME DIFFERENCES IN US & EU THIS WEEK

Good question, James!

We're on 14:00-15:00 UTC this week and next, until the daylight-savings time shifts line up the time zones again.

(In other words, our meetings are pegged to US East Coast time, which is, at the moment, on UTC -4.)

Cheers,

  Hadley

Hadley Beeman
Co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group