status of dcat?

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 17:18:10 -0400
To: Phil Archer <phila@w3.org>
CC: John Erickson <olyerickson@gmail.com>, Richard Cyganiak <richard@cyganiak.de>, public-gld-wg@w3.org
So I'm seeing consensus on issue-14 and issue-54.  At this point, I
suppose we're too late to publish on schedule tomorrow?    Fadi, what's
the status?  Anything I can do to help?   Or do we fall back to
Thursday?   (publications only happen on Tuesday and Thursday, and often
the document needs to be ready the day before.)

The publicity would be a little less confusing if we did dcat and qb at
the same time, I think, so if dcat is waiting for Thursday, maybe qb
should as well.

        -- Sandro