Re: Getting DCAT ready for publication (last call)

Fadi, I can be a "set of eyes," but I recommend that others (e.g.
those on the call this morning) help review.

It might help to prioritize specific sections for review, e.g. "Please
review Section x," etc. just so no changes are missed.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations