Re: Getting DCAT ready for publication (last call)

From: Fadi Maali <fadi.maali@deri.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 14:33:10 +0000
To: Hadley Beeman <hadley@linkedgov.org>, Government Linked Data Working Group <public-gld-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

I will take care of itů just to clarify a bit, I can send the final version of the document on Monday, that is 1 business day before the intended publication data, right?

I need to implement the resolutions of today's meeting and ask someone to review the spec over the weekend so that everything will be ready by Monday

Regards,
Fadi