Re: Resolving ISSUE-14, dcat:permanentIdentifier

+1 to Phil's comments and -10 to dropping dcat:permanentIdentifier

With the advent of DataCite DOIs and other PIDs for scientific data
including EPIC and (soon to be announced) DCO-IDs --- all based on the
Handle System --- and with the emerging application of DCAT to
research data management, I strongly endorse inclusion of a field for
the PID.

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.