Re: W3C GLD WG meeting Thursday 07-Mar-2013 - Agenda

Dear All,

I am sorry I will not be able to join the telecon today.

Regarding the stability section in the BP document: as I said before I can
produce some text for it if the group decides this is the way to go.
Otherwise I would suggest removing it. I am against leaving it as is.

Best regards,
João Paulo