Re: Asset Description Metadata Schema (ADMS) [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Just a quick chime in. Text can be clarified after Last Call as long as
the meaning doesn't change - and this discussion sounds like a call for
clarity without changing the meaning.

Fadi - can I encourage you to log Makx's comment as a Last Call comment
(which will need a reply and, ideally, a signal from Makx that he's
happy with that reply).

Phil.

--

Phil Archer