Re: W3C GLD WG meeting Thursday 28-Feb-2013

Minor point to save anyone else the same confusion I just went through :)

The meeting agenda is at:
http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20130228

[The link name is right in Bernadette's email but the href points to one
from two weeks ago so you can't just click on the link in an html email
reader.]

Dave