Re: PLEASE VOTE on publishing BP

+1 on publishing - the cost of not publishing outweighs any delay which could be addressed down the track via minor point versions.

> Nits based on brief look at diffs:
>  o Minor. Abstract still says "The following recommendations are
> offered to creators, maintainers and operators of *Web sites*."
> Personally would simply delete that sentence but not a big deal.

"of online services and channels"?

>  o New position of vocabulary 5* scheme is now confusing because it
> looks like one table with later entries repeating most of the 5* points
> but differently.

+1. Can we consider this presentational and address in final REC publishing?

>  o The new phrasing that introduces the 5* vocabulary scheme "that is
> intended for widespread re-use" is stronger than I'm prepared to
> endorse. [I'm not a fan of diluting the 5* meme with more variants, and
> not a fan of this particular variant.]

+1 - but for a different reason - I feel the phrase "intended for widespread re-use" (or variations on that theme) when used with regard to Ont/Vocab/Schemas is redundant as what W3 REC or part thereof ISN'T intended for widespread re-use. Standards body and all that. Just sayin... ;)

Cheers

Chris Beer
W3 GLD WG (Invited Expert)

Sent from my Sony Xperia™ smartphone