Re: Vocabulary visualization - can you help?

Hi Ghislain,

Anything that can't be made to have exactly the same arrangement and level of detail as the current image is a non-starter, in my opinion.

It needs to have the same arrangement and show exactly the same classes and properties as the current diagram.

Colors and fonts can be different. Although the ones produced by GraphViz give me flashbacks of Windows 3.1, so perhaps not the best choice.

I wouldn't bother with software that reads from RDF files or does automatic graph layout. The results won't be as good as the thoughtful hand-crafted arrangements that Dave, Phil and Fadi have produced. In other words, clickable diagrams would be nice, but not if that means any compromise in quality.

Best,
Richard