Fwd: W3C GLD WG Thur 27-Sept-2012

Minutes for today's call published here, http://www.w3.org/2012/09/27-gld-minutes.html

Thanks all for a *very* productive WG call.  Thanks DaveR, Fadi, et al for work on moving ORG and DCAT forward.  We have a lot on our plates but if every meeting could be that productive, we'll get through it.

Welcome again to Chris Beer, Vassilios Peristeras and Agis Papantoniou who joined the GLD WG in the last month and hopefully will  be able to join our weekly telecons, scheduled permitting going forward.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/

Begin forwarded message: