Re: Introduction: Jindrich Mynarz

Thank you very much Jindřich for joining the working group call yesterday & I'm sorry you had difficulties.

Thanks for taking the time to formally introduce yourself, your affiliation and interests.  We're delighted to have you participate, especially as we get more docs ready to move from FPWD to first LC (last call).  We need additional expert eyes on the deliverables.

Welcome & hopefully you'll be able to speak up next week!

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/