Re: suggested shortnames

Hi,

My two cents ...

In the interest of consistency, I will suggest that we
adopt a common prefix which clarifies to all users (including govt) that
it was the contribution from this WG. We can use the prefix of gld-. .
This will help people track provenance of name spaces.
use common acronyms like pub (for publishing) and ld (for linked data)

So, people becomes: gld-vocab-people or gld-people
and publishing-linked-data become: gld-pub-ld or gld-pub
Regards,
--Biplav