RE: a "long period" for Stability

Anne,

Thanks.  I am not sure persistence requires predictability.  We just need to know that data can be accessed.  Though, I am willing to be persuaded otherwise. :-)

Dan

Dan Gillman
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Office of Survey Methods Research
2 Massachusetts Ave, NE
Washington, DC 20212 USA
Tel     +1.202.691.7523
FAX    +1.202.691.7426
Email  Gillman.Daniel@BLS.Gov
"Whatever it is, I'm against it!
No matter what it is or who commenced it,
I'm against it!"
~ Groucho Marx