Re: discussion of agenda for 20 December

Hi,
I plan to get the agenda distributed later today.  Yes, we're confirmed to have Sarain's talk, questions, followed by RegORG to FPWD discussion this Thursday, 20-Dec-2012.  This will be the last telecon for 2012.

More shortly.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/

PS.  I'm back inhabiting my home again -- all is fine.