discussion of agenda for 20 December

On 12/15/2012 02:42 AM, Serafín Olcoz wrote:
> Re: Canceling W3C GLD WG Thursday 13-Dec-2012
> Hi Sandro,
>
> Could you please send me a link to the agenda for next meeting? Is
> already scheduled this presentation?
>
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49911950/DCAT%20ADMS.Sw%20and%20(R)ADion.pdf
> <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/49911950/DCAT%20ADMS.Sw%20and%20%28R%29ADion.pdf>

The agenda will be here when it is created, but it hasn't been yet:

    http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20121220

Sorry again for the disorganization, between losing George as a chair,
and Bernadette's house fire.   But yes, I believe we're agreed you
should present at the meeting on the 20th.

       -- Sandro