Re: Local Standarization Groups

Hi Bart,

I can tell from perspective of Austria - here we are working (just started) on an Austrian meta data recommendation for open data (not linked data yet) at the moment
and I bring in the results of the GLD group (as invited expert) there - this Austrian group (consisting of national gov and 4 cities & Statistic Austria at the moment)
is highly interested in international standards (beside others cause of international interoperability).....so the work of the GLD will directly influence the national Austrian working group .....

Can you please provide a URL to the mentioned ICTU 'Government Web Metadata Standard' - I am really interested in this - many thanks in advance!

Have a good day - regards - martin

--
| Martin Kaltenböck, CMC
| Managing Partner, CFO
| Semantic Web Company (SWC)
| Mariahilferstrasse 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Vienna, Austria
| Tel +43.1.402 12 35 - 25 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| http://www.semantic-web.at
| http://blog.semantic-web.at
| http://poolparty.biz