Re: Dataset catalog vocabulary: Why no dct:language in DCAT?

The language property is included in ADMS [1] and will use the relevant
DC term.

I have a To Do item to go through the ADMS concept model and:
- see where it matches DCAT (so ADMS can use the DCAT terms);
- check on this group's opinion of the stability of the relevant terms
so ADMS can use the DCAT terms with confidence.

All of which would, in my view, be achieved more straightforwardly if
those interested were able to get on the phone together.

Is there sufficient interest to arrange this? Accepting that it's
unreasonable to expect Americans to be on active duty while the rest of
us are working normally this week, would folk be available at, say,
14:00GMT/09:00 Monday 28th?

Phil.

[1]
http://www.semic.eu/semic/view/documents/2011-11-15_ADMS_draft_specification.pdf