Re: Dataset catalog vocabulary: Why no dct:language in DCAT?

RE adding it in, I would be happy to (please point me there).

FWIW, in the 116 catalogs whose DCAT-ish metadata we've aggregated in
IOGDS, we're seeing around 16 languages. That is not definitive; since
we are "scraping," it is a judgement call. This is why we need
authoritative sources generated catalog metadata! ;)

Also: the advice I've given our team is that dct:language should be at
both the catalog and dataset level --- priority is the catalog --- and
should allow multiple values (we've done the same thing with
dct:subject when converting Data.gov datasets with lists of
"keywords," one subject -> keyword).

I'll note all of this in the tracker as you've requested...

John