Re: [geolocation-api] How to specify desired accuracy / resolution of data? (#49)

From: Anssi Kostiainen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 19:38:48 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org

Given "Devices and Sensors Working Group" == "this WG", I feel obligated to clarify one more thing: both the Geolocation API ([since March 2019](https://www.w3.org/2019/03/devices-sensors-wg-charter.html)) and Geolocation Sensor ([since June 2018](https://www.w3.org/2018/06/devices-sensors-wg-charter.html)) are deliverables of the Devices and Sensors Working Group.

Geolocation Working Group that produced an initial version of the Geolocation API [closed in May 2017](https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-geolocation/2017May/0002.html) leaving that spec in an unmaintained state. Devices and Sensors Working Group was concerned about that and adopted the Geolocation API spec to continue its maintenance in parallel to the new feature work in the Geolocation Sensor spec it had started earlier.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by anssiko
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/49#issuecomment-652609472 using your GitHub account