Re: [geolocation-api] How to specify desired accuracy / resolution of data? (#49)

From: Samuel Weiler via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2020 14:25:12 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
I'm going to take this thread in a different direction: it seems odd to me that this spec lists some requirements (with 2119 MUSTs, even) that are then not met - or very weakly met (e.g. with a single bit?!?!?).  A casual reviewer might take solace from reading the requirements, even though they don't reflect the reality of the spec.

I suggest adding a note to this requirements section saying that the spec does not meet requirement #7 (or does a poor job of meeting it).  Ideally, the WG would consider each of the other items also.

I think this suggestion falls into the realm of text tweaking rather than new features.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by samuelweiler
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/49#issuecomment-653037317 using your GitHub account