Re: [geolocation-api] How to specify desired accuracy / resolution of data? (#49)

From: pes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2020 18:45:55 +0000
To: public-geolocation@w3.org
@anssiko I appreciate your comments above, but there as been, i believe, at least a few AC comments asking the "Devices and Sensors Working Group" to cease work on the geolocation spec, and for it to stay in this WG.  I'd like to wait for the resolution of that conversation before moving comments over.  Either way, i will make sure this issue winds up in one (or both) repos

--
GitHub Notification of comment by pes10k
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/geolocation-api/issues/49#issuecomment-652586383 using your GitHub account