Re: Spec update: deviceorientation event should fire when listener is first registered

Hey Steve,

Do we need to point out that listeners will never get stale data?  For example:

"The event should fire when a listener first registers for the event "

"The event should fire when a listener first registers for the event
and there is timely/accurate data available, "

Doug