Re: Orientation event draft

Please, please, please, keep the data elements document in sync with
the PIDF-LO extensions for dynamic location:
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic>
They've already done a lot of the work for you, e.g., defining the
meaning of the various angles.

That document is currently in IESG evaluation, so if you have any
comments, please submit them ASAP.  In particular, there is discussion
right now of removing the acceleration fields from the format, so if
you want an acceleration format, please say so.  You can send comments
to <geopriv@ietf.org>

Thanks,
--Richard