Re: ISSUE-2 (privacy): Should the Geolocation API include privacy information?

From: Matt Womer <mdw@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:19:27 -0400
Cc: Geolocation Working Group WG <public-geolocation@w3.org>
To: Doug Turner <doug.turner@gmail.com>
> This was discussed at length at the Geolocation F2F and it was voted
> on.  The Geolocaiton Position object will not include GeoPriv
> attributes.
>
> Please explain what has changed that required you to create a new a
> new task/issue?

It's a catch all issues for tracking the privacy issue, and should be
above and beyond just GeoPriv.

We've been very very lax in putting items in tracker, and it's
becoming onerous to track.  Privacy is clearly the hottest issue, so
it got the first tracker item.  Expect more issues to come over the
next few days.

-M