Re: Geolication API level 2 - editor's draft

I propose that we move postalCode from its position at the bottom of
the interface, to between "city" and "street".  In this way, the
precision of the location increases with each field.

it is not mentioned, but we should state that each attribute can be
null.

should the zip code be required to be in some sort of format?  An
extended ZIP + 4?  Or should it be freeform?

Doug