RE: WebIDL, optional attributes

Hi Andrei,

>>Yes, I will ask the question about it. Or, are you part of the WebApps
>>WG? In that case, perhaps you could bring up the issue with them?
Yes, I already drafted an email about it, but I am waiting for a conclusion of the discussion in this ML.

It would be interesting to know whether the existing implementations are in ES or Java?
ES Number is 64-bit anyway (so float and double have the same mapping there), but Java makes a distinction.
The question is:
Do we want 64-bit or 32-bit values for: latitude, longitude, altitude, accuracy, altitudeAccuracy, heading, speed?

If 32 bits are enough, then I would suggest updating geolocation.
If 64 bits are required, then WebIDL spec must be modified (I can send the proposal to WebApps after having the conclusion here).

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Marcin

Marcin Hanclik
ACCESS Systems Germany GmbH
Tel: +49-208-8290-6452  |  Fax: +49-208-8290-6465
Mobile: +49-163-8290-646