Re: Intended usage notification

I think that the point is UAs do a lot of work to only provide factual
text in UI.  Allowing any site to declare its usage and not have any
way for UAs to verify and enforce this assertion will lead us to a
place where the browser chrome is less trusted; and that is something
we aren't going to do.

Furthermore, websites can provide UI, via content, before the security
dialog appears if they wanted to.  There are existing examples of this
on the web.

Doug