Re: http://geo.webvm.net/ multiple provider demo & ClientInformation

Hello Kai,

For firefox implementation specifics, please use bugzilla.mozilla.org
to report bugs, or http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.firefox
  for discussions.  This includes how best to have the application
find and select a geolocation provider.

Your suggestion about having an vanity string off of the Geolocation
object does make some sense.  I just do not see it being as useful as
you might think it would be.

Regards,
Doug