Finalization of auto.schema.org review process [via Automotive Ontology Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 14:11:37 +0000
To: public-gao@w3.org
Dear All,

We came to the end of the review process. There were few changes proposed, and
after some discussion we have one change to make (thanks to Tom Adamich):

Broaden the range of emmisionsCO2 property.

We suggest adding QuantitativeValue to the range of emmisionsCO2 property. One
could then use "name" or "valueReference" to relate to test protocols or
standards.
This change also requires modification of property description.

We will now proceed to get this change accepted and activated !

Stay tuned !

Mirek

This post sent on Automotive Ontology Community Group

'Finalization of auto.schema.org review process'

https://www.w3.org/community/gao/2015/11/17/finalization-of-auto-schema-org-review-process/

Learn more about the Automotive Ontology Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/gao