Re: Bring the group back to life - Call for consensus by 24 July 2020

I support the effort to revive the Games Community Group.  I also work on
Chrome, with previous and current support for APIs seeing an increase in
adoption by games on the web.  E.g.:

GetGamepads has seen steady growth and a surge in recent months
https://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/feature/timeline/popularity/1916.

We'd like to improve Pointer Lock by adding an unadjustedMovement option
https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5723553087356928.

With the deprecation of Flash we've seen a significant move of games being
implemented directly on web platform technologies, which is great not only
for the web but many web-adjacent products as well.

Looking forward to seeing more activity here.