Re: keyboard layout + acceptable keys

Thanks Jerome!

Great idea. The issue that always comes up with requests like this is
identity security/fingerprinting.

What I think will probably have to happen, based on my conversations with
browser vendors, is that we will need to recommend a good user interface for
allowing permission to information like this, and a good programming
interface for requesting it and getting it back in an abstract way so the
details of the hardware/peripherals can't be logged.

We'll definitely put this topic on the agenda for the forthcoming summit.

-Boaz
--
Boaz Sender
http://bocoup.com | 1-617-379-2752