Re: HTML5 was: Scope Proposal

On Thursday, November 10, 2011 at 2:28 PM, Boaz Sender wrote:

> Yeah, definitely beyond what we should do.
>
> But, we should figure out if there are any standard interfaces the UA should expose to make these kind of high level scripting languages possible, and push those.
Agree. For now, lets just fix the stuff that is currently busted on the Web platform. Realistically, that should keep us all happy for at least 2-5 years.

I'm hoping we will come up with at most 5 pet peeves that the group will tackle. That will allow us to stay focused and targeted.

As any gamer knows, the fewer fronts you are fighting on, the better.

Looking forward to Level 1: Public-Games VS ??? :)