Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-transforms-2] How to serialize `scale` if we only use one number?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 23:06:59 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
> At the animation midpoint, should the getComputedStyle() output have a discontinuity with "2" instead of "2 2" ? I suggest not.

That is indeed what our current guidelines suggest. If we want to change that (to take animation into account, such that things aren't omitted if they're an animatable type and some of their values wouldn't be omitted), that sounds reasonable, but we need to get that figured out and written down. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/313#issuecomment-435627823 using your GitHub account