Re: [fxtf-drafts] [css-transforms-2] How to serialize `scale` if we only use one number?

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 23:08:26 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
> Similarly, I would suggest that changing the specified value from "2" to "2 2" should not trigger a transition.

Non sequitur here, tho. This is about how to serialize a value. That has nothing to do with the actual computed value, which should indeed always be 2 or 3 values. (And needs proper specifying.) Serialization is a completely unrelated topic from transition triggers.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/313#issuecomment-435627894 using your GitHub account