Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects-2] Publish FPWD

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2018 09:46:34 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
OK so we need a minuted resolution for FPWD which, I agree, should be published. Agenda+ for that.

For filters-1 I think there was an editorship change? Anyway, filters-1 can be updated by the normal process (and an update is long overdue). Publishing both at the same time would be ideal.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/310#issuecomment-435574718 using your GitHub account