Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] Are blur parameters to drop-shadow() specifying a "blur radius" or a standard deviation

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 16:29:20 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Confirm that Edge does the same.  Safari must have changed their implementation to match (or maybe treats `-webkit-filter` differently from `filter`).

So I agree that the spec might as well be consistent with implementations, but we'll need a clear definition of the properties in this spec, and a warning that they don't match box/text-shadow.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/102#issuecomment-307156677 using your GitHub account