Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects] Are blur parameters to drop-shadow() specifying a "blur radius" or a standard deviation

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 15:41:21 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
I created an example: https://codepen.io/anon/pen/pwjYOQ

Safari, Chrome and Firefox treat the value of box-shadow and drop-shadow as standard deviation. At this point I don't think it is reasonable to change this. Especially since the filter properties are un-prefixed. I will change the spec text to be more clear and add a note that this is different to `box-shadow`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/102#issuecomment-307142696 using your GitHub account