Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects][css-masking] Should x, y, width, height on mask/filter elements map to SVG geometry properties?

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 18:15:36 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
Close, or defer to a future spec(s).

I do think that, once support for SVG geometry in CSS becomes widespread, we'll find author confusion for the elements that only support attributes. But it shouldn't delay Filters/Masking Level 1.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/25#issuecomment-352075101 using your GitHub account