Re: [fxtf-drafts] [filter-effects][css-masking] Should x, y, width, height on mask/filter elements map to SVG geometry properties?

From: Dirk Schulze via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 21:14:45 +0000
To: public-fxtf-archive@w3.org
@AmeliaBR Yes, that was discussed as well and I agree. I think we thought about incrementally supporting CSS properties in more places over time. Especially since implementers raised implementation complexity concerns.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dirkschulze
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/fxtf-drafts/issues/25#issuecomment-353748554 using your GitHub account