Re: [web-animations] Rethinking document.timeline.getAnimations

From: Shane Stephens <shans@google.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 22:51:35 +0000
To: Brian Birtles <bbirtles@mozilla.com>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
> Any thoughts?

This seems like a really good idea.

As an extra point - we don't need to solve custom animations (onsample
effects that modify the document) until L2, so we don't need to think about
this right now - but if we said that animations without a target element
belong to the document that the timeline they reference is attached to then
we might be able to deal with at least simple cases here without resorting
to exposing the map.

Cheers,
    -Shane