Re: [css-transforms] 'transform-box' defaults in svg

From: Amelia Bellamy-Royds <amelia.bellamy.royds@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 17:18:57 -0400
To: Dirk Schulze <dschulze@adobe.com>
Cc: Erik Dahlström <erik@xn--dahlstrm-t4a.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, "public-fx@w3.org" <public-fx@w3.org>
I couldn't find the resolution, but if I recall correctly, the SVG WG had
resolved to ask for the "used value" text from `transform-origin` to be
replaced with a change in default based on user agent stylesheets.  It may
have not been a formal resolution, pending running it by the specs editors,
and instead it got dropped...

Some background from Cameron in June:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2015Jun/0109.html

ABR