Re: [web-animations] miscellaneous feedback

From: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:28:31 -0400
To: public-fx@w3.org
I wrote:
> I was searching through /TR/2015/ and found [1].
>
> Please note that this isn't a review. I'm currently reviewing another
> document and this popped up during that review. I'll review this
> document sometime after it is announced by Notifier.

Specifically, the reason I landed here is this:
> Web Animations defines a model for supporting animation and synchronization on the Web platform.

It should be "the Web Platform" or "The Web Platform" [2] (I'll let
someone else express an opinion on the The).
In general, I don't think "web" needs to be capitalized (which is the
reason I found this document...).

[2] https://www.google.ca/search?q=%22the+web+platform%22+site:w3.org